Multifunctional Digital Systems
Configure, operate and monitor a Toshiba multifunctional printer in your network with the web-based TopAccess device interface. TopAccess is a web-based job and device management tool that allows you to access information about the Toshiba multifunctional system via the network. This ensures that your office knows exactly how your Toshiba MFP is functioning and what it needs to remain operating at top efficiency. It offers real-time device management and displays job status from any network computer. As soon as any event occurs, such as when paper or toner runs out, or whenever maintenance is required, it will instantly alert the user.
TopAccess End Users and Administrators
It has two web pages—one that is designed for the end-users and another for administrators. Separated webpages for users and administrators offer complete access to the Toshiba system. The end-user page displays the system status and job status, as well as enables you to create and maintain private templates.
The administrator page enables network administrators to configure the device settings, conduct maintenance tasks and update the address book, public template groups and public templates. Administrators can also use TopAccess to configure the device/network settings, install embedded applications, set counter information or limit and control usage via authentication settings.
Benefits of TopAccess
- Web-based remote device management tool for Toshiba MFPs
- Access the webpage of your Toshiba MFP directly via a web browser
- Easy access to system status, toner and paper level
- Graphical view of MFP configuration and settings
- Monitor real time MFP status
- Manage network, print, copy, scan and fax settings
- Create and manage address book, templates and user authentication
- Easy setup of individual one-touch job templates for complex or repeatedly used functions
- Email alerts for administrator and/or user intervention
- Job log view with function history
- Detailed device counter information by department and user
- Remote administration of all important system settings over the network
“Remember the ‘customer satisfaction’ promise that many companies say are important to them? TTSG keeps that promise of “customer satisfaction” and after our copier installation our satisfaction is still important to them.
“In our 18 months with TTSG we have been very happy with the service that not only our sales rep has provided, but also their IT and service team members. All office service calls are responded to same day or first thing next day with minimal operational down time.”
“To the great staff at TTSG, we greatly appreciate your superior service! Technology is vital to our organization, and the solution that TTSG put together integrated seamlessly with our existing environment.”