Become a Part Of Our Team
The TTSG team is made up of innovators with a progressive outlook. We’re a group of tech-savvy professionals with a passion for simplicity. We have an eager team that is ready to solve problems and provide unmatched, quality service to our clients. That’s how we became one of the fastest-growing companies in the Chicago suburbs.
We are always looking for exceptional candidates who are ready to join our team. Our employees are committed to innovation and work together to streamline processes, optimize companies and encourage growth for each of our clients. We are dedicated to providing your business with cutting-edge print and document management solutions. We simply don’t stand still.
We start our process as consultants, providing our customers with solutions that will add value. Our goal is to streamline our clients’ operations and maximize their resources with a proactive approach. We provide excellent assistance and nurture each of our customers from the beginning.
Sales Account Executive
Would you like to be a part of an innovative, proactive, and competitive sales team? We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters that thrive in an action-oriented sales environment! Excellent products and services worth selling based on adding key values to businesses. We are targeting individuals who enjoy creating genuine connections with business customers to create working partnerships that will add value and efficiency to their business flow.
We are a thriving and successful company looking for Sales Account Executives in both our Chicago and St. Charles locations. Excellent managers will assist you in both personal and professional growth for you to utilize your passion, drive, and self-direction. Exciting and fun team within an organization that provides excellent incentives, social opportunities with work, team growth and inspiration, and genuine connections within your work environment.
Our company has been on Inc. 500 as one of the 500 fastest growing private companies in 2014, 2015, and 2016. We were awarded premier dealer of the year for Kyocera in 2017 and 2018; Fox Valley Innovator of the year in 2017; and in 2018 one of the 20 best security solutions providers. Certified in 2018 as a “Great Place to Work”.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage entire sales cycle from prospecting to securing a deal
- Create a detailed business plan to facilitate and measure the attainment of goals and quotas
- Report weekly progress on targets with the Sales Manager and provide proactive resolutions to follow
- Create, manage, and review (with Manager) weekly calendar in Salesforce
- Input daily, all planned and unplanned activities into Salesforce. This includes new customers, tasks, events, closing paperwork, etc.
- Prepare proposals with gross profit within company accepted guidelines
- Provide accurate closing paperwork; including realistic build-out and financing
- Follow up with existing customers and cross selling of products
- Provide professional after-sales support and problem-solving to enhance customers’ satisfaction with TTSG and our services
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
- Team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of good business and negotiation skills
- Desire for building new business
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field
- 1+ years of sales experience in a B2B, large/strategic customer segment
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
Extensive local travel, phone work, and computer skills are involved in this position
Apply here to join the TTSG family
TTSG VALUES INSPIRED BY OUR FOUNDER.
Founder Tim Ward is a relational visionary who is able to impart his forward thinking in a way that excites and inspires those around him to work together and make exciting things happen. That is why TTSG has grown, and continues to grow so solidly. He is constantly challenging and helping his employees to grow beyond personal and professional comfort zones. Collaboration and mutual support are emphasized. The result is that co-workers genuinely care about each other as they work toward common goals. It serves well as a management philosophy, but also as a model for building strong, healthy community at large.