Automate workflow. Increase efficiency. Stay connected.
All successful organizations look to boost efficiency and increase productivity. That’s one of the reasons why so many businesses implement an electronic document management system (DMS). These systems streamline conventional hardcopy documents into digital workflows. In short, they automate the process. And, when organizations need to meet compliance mandates, a document management system for sharing documents across the organization can also minimize the cost and security risks associated with managing paper documents.
To further enhance the many benefits of a document management system, KYOCERA has developed DMConnect—robust business application that transforms your MFD/MFP into an on-ramp for routing documents to any folder in your DMS, not to mention store, retrieve and share files quickly, easily, and securely.
Improve Operational Efficiency
DMConnect delivers flexible document capture with a highly scalable infrastructure, configuration flexibility, and the ease of use necessary to implement everything from simple to more complex workflows. The application offers many productivity features, including barcode routing to distribute and store documents quickly and accurately.
Once processing is complete, the documents and attached metadata can be distributed to multiple destinations simultaneously, based on your specific workflows. Document enhancement is also offered through the application’s optical character recognition (OCR), blank page removal and Bates editing features. And for added security, administrators can restrict user groups from accessing documents through DMConnect’s Active Directory integration.
Benefits of DMConnect
- Automatically index documents to minimize filing errors
- Convert text into searchable, editable content using optional OCR
- Use barcodes to expedite document conversion and storage
- Blank page removal for cleaner, smaller documents
- Split documents with fixed or arbitrary number of pages
- View and reset Bates counters with Bates editor for easy identification of documents
- Support compliance initiatives with e-mail notification of document distribution
- Multi-destination workflows improve employee productivity
- Ensure document security by restricting groups or departments via Active Directory integration
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) support for cost effective document management and storage
“Remember the ‘customer satisfaction’ promise that many companies say are important to them? TTSG keeps that promise of “customer satisfaction” and after our copier installation our satisfaction is still important to them.
“In our 18 months with TTSG we have been very happy with the service that not only our sales rep has provided, but also their IT and service team members. All office service calls are responded to same day or first thing next day with minimal operational down time.”
“To the great staff at TTSG, we greatly appreciate your superior service! Technology is vital to our organization, and the solution that TTSG put together integrated seamlessly with our existing environment.”