Managing Your Printing, Copying, Scanning and Faxing
PaperCut MF is a comprehensive print management system designed to seamlessly monitor and control your resources with easy to use administrative and user tools that can be securely accessed from anywhere on the network through a web browser. This embedded print management software tracks and controls print, copy, scan and fax on any brand MFPs.
Print management requirements vary from organization to organization, and often change dramatically within an organization over time. PaperCut MF is designed for flexibility and scalability and can be configured to meet your print management needs now and in the future. It is used in a wide variety of environments ranging from universities with large printer fleets supporting over 100,000 users to smaller organizations that track printing for a fewer than 50 users on 3 or 4 printers.
PaperCut MF is essential for monitoring printing, managing quotas, implementing charges, and securing confidential documents with hold and release queues for precise management of device resources. Supporting all operating systems, PaperCut is used in over 112 countries by more than 50,000 sites across education, government and business.
Key Features of of PaperCut MF
- Track all printing activity by user, client account, printer and document metadata.
- Enforce per user quotas, or group account budgets
- Differential print cost/charging allowing costs to be assigned on a per printer basis with advanced options to charge different amounts based on document type (e.g. color, grayscale or duplex), page size, user or group.
- Hardware neutral solution supports all major printer types and operating systems. No hardware vendor lock-in!
- Both cross-platform and multi-platform support. Run a mix of Windows and/or Linux print servers and support clients ranging from Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix and Novell OES.
- User Web Tools allow end users to track usage, transfer funds, request refunds and upload documents from unauthenticated (wireless) laptops.
- Provides end users with advanced options to allocate print jobs to shared accounts, cost centers, faculties or departments.
- Single sign-on user authentication with native Active Directory integration or synchronization with LDAP user accounts. (no separate passwords to manage!)
- Flexible hold/release queue support with Release Station software allowing administrators to implement management approved or secure user release printing environments.
- Service Oriented Architecture utilizing the latest software design methods including, test driven development, XML Web Services and layered architecture. This ensures scalability and stability by design.
- Advanced reporting and charts available in standard formats including PDF, Excel, and HTML.
- All reports accessible from anywhere on the network via a standard web browser.
- Ability to run on top of leading 3rd party Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL Database.
- Enterprise level security and encryption based on SSL.
- Open architecture with a powerful scripting language, source code access and API documentation.
Benefits of PaperCut MF
- Secure confidential documents and release anywhere via Find Me printing
- View and report on usage by location and device
- Easily import and sync users and groups from your directory
- Define user access rights, page costs and quotas
- Control account, bill or charge every copy, print, scan and fax with ease
- Available in 25+ languages
“Remember the ‘customer satisfaction’ promise that many companies say are important to them? TTSG keeps that promise of “customer satisfaction” and after our copier installation our satisfaction is still important to them.
“In our 18 months with TTSG we have been very happy with the service that not only our sales rep has provided, but also their IT and service team members. All office service calls are responded to same day or first thing next day with minimal operational down time.”
“To the great staff at TTSG, we greatly appreciate your superior service! Technology is vital to our organization, and the solution that TTSG put together integrated seamlessly with our existing environment.”